ULSAT Exam Details
ULSAT is also known as UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (ULSAT). ULSAT is organised by University of petroleum and Energy Studies in Dehradun. This is the test for integrated five year law programmes having BBA LLB, BA LLB and B.Com LLB etc. ULSAT exam is scheduled in the month of May. Total Number of seats will be offered of 400.The total Number of Applicants want to apply for this test are around 12000 approximately. This is the level of national examination for undergraduate applicants.
ULSAT Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have to pass in higher Secondary examination level or 10th with 2 pattern of 12th Standard from any educational board which is recognised.
- In the qualifying exam of 10+2 Applicants must have minimum of 50% marks secured.
- Moreover Applicants also have to follow the age criteria for the ULSAT Exam.
ULSAT Exam Application form Details
- At first, visit the official website for Application form of ULSAT.
- Applicants must have to registered online using name-mail id, mobile number and other relevance details.
- Applicants have to check mail id which is registered for getting password and login id.
- After returning to the Application form of ULSAT enters the id of login and generated password.
- After that applying for the ULSAT using academic and personal information.
- For obtaining the Transaction DD Number Any bank’s demand draft will be drawn.
- In Application form of ULSAT transition Number of DD will be entered on to the designed place.
- After that submit button will be clicked by Applicants.
- At finally take the two copies of duly filled in application form of ULSAT. With the Application form of ULSAT enclose duly filled one copy. Attach the demand draft and applicants need to send it to the given official address.
ULSAT Exam Fee Details
ULSAT Exam Fee
Registration of ULSAT Test for General Applicants
ULSAT Exam Pattern
Examination Mode: Online Mode
Format of Exam: multiple choice types of questions
Total Number of Types questions will be asked: 200 questions
One mark will be there for the correct answer and no negative marking system will be available for this exam.
Paper will be based on: Total Number of Five Subjects over there in paper
- Legal Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- Numerical Ability
- Language Comprehension
- Legal General Knowledge
ULSAT Exam Selection Procedure
- There is counselling process will be done on three basic steps.
- First On the merit list of ULSAT exam after that second one is personal Interview and last one is group Discussion on the time of selection process for law Courses of Five years integrated.
- For qualified Applicants the University issued final selection merit list.
- Applicants counselling will be done and get allotted seat on the order of final merit list of ULSAT.
ULSAT Exam Important Dates
ULSAT Exam Online Registration Start date from
ULSAT Exam Online Registration last date from
Test Date of ULSAT offline Exam
If any interested students can registration at Examhelpline for the recent details about all law post graduation exams.