SET LAW Exam Details (Symbiosis Entrance Test)
Symbiosis International University (SIU) is organised Law Entrance test is called SET Law. This is well known as Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET).This is the Admission test for Undergraduate BBA LLB and BA LLB integrated five year law programmes. There are three colleges participates in the Admission Test SLS Pune, SLS Hyderabad and SLS Noida. Symbiosis Entrance Test is the undergraduate law programmes. This Admission Test is organised in the Month of May as Entrance Test.
SET LAW Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants are passed from qualifying exam of 10 with 2 and also from equivalent examination from any recognised board or equivalent examination board.
- In the exam which is qualifying Applicants must have 45% minimum marks of all subjects.
- For the Applicants of ST/SC need to have marks of all subjects 40%.
- At the Admission time age must be less than 20 years old.
- But the Applicants of categories of reserved can have 22 years age also be valid.
- One important thing is applicants have to pass out 10 with 2 exams with attempt of once time only.
- Applicants also passed the examination from education of distance or open universities are not valid to applying this examination.
SET LAW Exam Application form Details
- For the Application form of the Set Law, go to the official website.
- For the registration for Set law in online mode go for the tab of New Registration and click on it.
- After that, enter the necessary details like birth date and name also mobile number and email id.
- For the Applying to Exam of Set Law select the Programme of Law from the menu of drop down.
- After the registration is done you have mailed for the login id on the given email address or mobile number.
- For filling up the Application form of SET LAW Exam login with id and password which is generated.
- Filled out the Application form of SET Law with the scanned copy of Photographs.
- After that Application fee will be payable and submit it.
SET LAW Exam Fee Details
SET LAW Exam Fee
Registration of SET LAW Test for General Applicants
SET LAW Exam Pattern
Examination Mode: Offline Mode (paper pen based)
Format of Exam: multiple choice types of questions
Total Number of Types questions will be asked: 150 questions
Paper will be based on:
- General Knowledge
- Reading Comprehension
- Legal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning
SET LAW Exam Selection Procedure
At the Symbiosis International University of three campuses Applicants have to attain Written Ability Test and Personal Interview (PI)
There is the final selection process according to SET Law entrance exam marks and also from Personal interview and written ability test.
SET LAW Exam Important Dates
SET LAW Exam Online Registration Start date from
SET LAW Exam Online Registration end date from
SET LAW Exam offline exam
Register at examhelpline.in for latest exam details.