Panjab University LLB Admission Basic Details
Panjab University conducted the Panjab University LLB entrance exam also called as PU LLB Entrance Test. Panjab University LLB entrance test is a state level exam and also can be called as University level of examination. In addition, it is conducted for the admission to Law Department and constituent colleges of Panjab University at Chandigarh. There are about 597 LLB seats allocated for the laws department at Punjab University. Panjab University LLB will be conducted in the month of June.
Panjab University LLB Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have degree of three year degree course of 10, 2 with 3 pattern course.
- Applicants who are general category need to have 45% of the total marks in the qualifying examination where as for SC/ST/BC categories need at least 40% marks in all subjects.
- For the entrance test of Panjab University LLB, there is no age criterion for selection.
- Applicants who are appearing in the last year of the degree of qualifying examination also valid for exam.
Panjab University LLB Application Form Details
- At first, Click on the official website of Panjab University LLB Application form.
- Applicants need to register for the further processing of Application form. For that, they have to enter the date of Birth, Email id, Mobile number and name. For the payment of Application form fee generate a SBI bank challan.
- Applicants have to login with generated registered login id and password, after successfully payment of application fee and registration.
- Applicants should have to upload passport size photograph and signature also.
- Applicants at last fill up the application form of Panjab University LLB and they have to check before submitting the application form.
Panjab University LLB Application form Fee Details
Panjab University LLB Exam Fee
Panjab University LLB Test Registration fee for General category
Panjab University LLB Test Registration fee for SC/ST/Blind category
Applicants can be done payment by using debit card, credit card and net banking also.
Panjab University LLB Exam Pattern
Examination Mode: Offline Mode
Format of Panjab University LLB Test: Objective types of questions
The questions will be on Legal aptitude, General Awareness, Writing and communication skill and English knowledge with legal aptitude also in the Panjab University LLB exam.
Panjab University LLB Selection Procedure
- Panjab University LLB Counselling can be done using merit list of the PU LLB entrance test.
- Applicants need to at least score of 20% marks in the PU LLB entrance test. But For SC/ST/OBC Applicants 15% score should be valid.
- Final merit list for the Applicants have necessary on the basis of total marks of PU LLB test and graduation degree exam.
- Applicants need to have all documents of original certificates and set of copies also.
- At last, Applicants need to document verification and deposit the admission fee at the university and also at allotted institute.
Panjab University LLB Important Dates
PU LLB Online Registration Starts from
PU LLB Online Registration end from
PU LLB offline examination
Register at examhelpline.in for latest information about Law entrance exam for Under Graduate Courses.
#Panjab University LLB Admission#Panjab University LLB Entrance Exam date#Panjab University LLB Exam Pattern#Panjab University LLB Application Form#Panjab University LLB Eligibility#PU LLB Entrance Test