MH CET Law Exam Details
(DHE) Directorate of Higher Education conducted MH CET Law Exam. This is the Maharashtra Common Entrance test and conducted at state level. In addition, this is for the five year integrated and three year integrated undergraduate LLB law programmes. Various law colleges in Maharashtra offered these law courses.
MH CET Law Eligibility Criteria
Applicants will be eligible for this Undergraduate law courses into year wise
MH CET Law programme for Five Year
- Applicants should be passed out 12th board examination of 10, 12 school exam patterns or senior secondary school or intermediate examination or equivalent from a recognised university.
- Applicants must have at least 45% marks in aggregate of all subjects. And, For SC/ST 40% marks also should be valid.
- Applicants who are appearing 12th board examination of 10, 12 school exam patterns or senior secondary school or intermediate examination or equivalent from a recognised university.
- According to new regulation of bar council of India, there is no upper age limitation for the MH CET law test.
MH CET Law programme for Three Year
- Applicants must have possessed a graduate degree from any Mumbai University or an 10, 2 and 3 education pattern of equivalent recognised university.
- Applicants must have at least 45% marks of aggregate of all subjects. And, For SC/ST 40% marks also should be valid.
- According to new regulation of bar council of India, there is no age limit for MH CET Law programme test.
MH CET Law Application form Details
- First go for the official link for MH CET Law Application form.
- In MH CET Law Application form Applicants have to enter basic information like Applicant’s and parent’s name, Date of Birth, Gender, E-mail id, Mobile Number and other all necessary information whatever asked.
- After that, applicants have to set the password and sign declare and conformation that password for the Application forms.
- In addition, enter the captcha code and click on Next button.
- Applicants verify their details in application form and also they can modify and edit any information using edit button.
- Applicants then proceed to upload their signature and photographs also.
- After uploading the all the required things, Applicants should click on bank challan slip to payment for the application form of MH CET Law Exam.
MH CET Law Exam Fee Details
MH CET Law Exam Fee
MH CET Law Exam Fee for Open category
MH CET Law Exam Fee for Backward class(SC,OBC,SBC,NT(B),ST,NT(C),NT(A),NT(D)) category
The payment for the MH CET Law Exam can be payable by applicants through Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking.
MH CET Law Exam Pattern
Examination Mode: Online Mode
Format of Exam: (Objective types of questions) Multiple Choice types of Questions
MH CET Law Selection Procedure
- For MH CET Law counselling, click on the official website.
- Here Applicants have to register for counselling of MH CET Law using details like e-mail-id and password.
- Applicants then need to visit the allotted centres for documents verification before proceeding to exercise options.
- After that the merit list will be released with matrix seat with the documents verification.
- From the offered colleges applicants need to exercise options.
- Using float and freeze options, applicants have to save their preferred colleges.
- Admission committee announced seat allotment list of applicants and they can check their list.
MH CET Law Important Dates
MH CET Law Online Registration Start date from
MH CET Law Online Registration last date from
Test Month of Five year integrated LLB Course
Test Month of Three year integrated LLB Course
Register at examhelpline.in for latest information about Law entrance exam for Under Graduate Courses.