LSAT INDIA Exam Details
LSAT is also called as Law School Admission Test India. Pearson VUE successfully conducted examination on the favour of Law School Admission Council (LSAC). LSAT-INDIA is for the admission into five years undergraduate as well as two years postgraduate law programmes. The law programmes includes B.SC LLB, BA LLB, LLM and B.Com Programmes. This test is conducted for about 76 law school in India and this is the Entrance test of national level. Moreover, the registration for the Law School Admission Test is started in the month of September. So, here we provide the details about LSAT registration, application form, eligibility, admission process.
LSAT INDIA Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should have higher secondary School education and also equivalent board of education conducted.
- For participating in the law school in India for LSAT the minimum qualifying marks are different.
- For the law programmes the age criteria is variously defined by colleges which is associated.
LSAT INDIA Application from Details
- First visit the official website of the Pearson VUE. Here register for the LSAT–India application Process.
- For that Applicants should provide valid email id and also generate password for LSAT India account.
- After the registration has been done Applicants logging into their account to apply and to fill up LSAT application form.
- In the Application form Applicants have to fill up required details likewise name, date of birth, Mobile Number, Parent’s name and education qualification.
- In the Application from the preference of colleges also provided and Applicants should mark over it.
- LSAT-India Application form’s last page Applicants must read terms and conditions and click on Yes option over checkbox provided and then after Submit from click on Submit Application Button.
- Applicants can check their conformation message of LSAT-INDIA Application which is sent to their register email id.
LSAT INDIA Exam Fee Details
LSAT- INDIA Exam Fee
Application Fee of LSAT Test
LSAT INDIA Exam Pattern / LSAT Exam Pattern
Examination Mode: Paper-Pencil based test (Offline)
Format of Exam: objective questions type of paper
- The LSAT-INDIA Exam paper has 100 marks of multiple choice types of questions and for that total timing will be 90 minutes.
- Paper can be divided into main three parts Reading Comprehensive, Logical reasoning and Analytical Reasoning.
LSAT INDIA Selection Procedure
- The LSAT-India Test marks of appeared Applicants will be sent to the associated colleges by Pearson VUE on the favour of LSAC.
- For the respective admission process about 74 law schools participating in this LSAT-India Test for Admission of Students.
- For attending the counselling of LSAT which is conducted by the law schools the Percentile scores of LSAT-India is Necessary.
- After the result declared Applicants can get the lists of colleges where the Applicants can participates in the counselling process.
- For the LSAT-India Admissions each and every law school has its own procedure for counselling.
- The Score of LSAT-India Test is only valid for single Academy year only.
LSAT INDIA Important Dates
LSAT-INDIA Online Registration Start date from
LSAT-INDIA Online Registration last date from
Test Date of LSAT-INDIA
Register at examhelpline.in to get more information about Law entrance exam.