LFAT Exam Details
LFAT is well known as Law Faculty Admission Test. LFAT is organised by University of Allahabad for admissions to five year integrated BA LLB undergraduate law Courses. The Allahabad University offered 123 BA LLB seats as undergraduate entrance examination. In the Month of August this LFAT Exam will be organised.
LFAT Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have exam of 10 with 2 patterns qualified or passed in 12th Board examination.
- Applicants who are from OBC and General category must have total marks of 45% in this qualifying exam. And, For the Applicants who have reserved category ST/SC must have at least 40% marks in 12th Board examination.
- Applicants whose result will be coming or appearing the qualifying examination 10 with 2 can also eligible for LFAT exam and at the time of admission they have to submit their exam qualifying marks.
- According to the order of High court of Allahabad, there is no upper age limit.
- Applicants are not been allowed to attain LFAT exam who have passed the qualifying exam from Open School System.
LFAT Exam Application form Details
- For the Application form of LFAT Exam, Applicants need to go for official website of Allahabad University.
- Here Applicants should choose the applying entrance test
- After that, Applicants need to do registration for LFAT Exam by entering details likewise parent’s name, mobile number, valid e-mail id, date of birth and Applicant’s name.
- Applicants should have to fill all the details in the Application form and need to cross verify also.
- Applicants need to upload their scanned copy of signature and photograph of recent copy.
- Applicants need to remit the application fee of LFAT in offline and also in online mode.
- Before final submission of the application form of LFAT Applicants can edit and modify the details.
- At last, For the Submission processing of Application form applicants need to click on submit button.
LFAT Exam Fee Details
LAT Exam Fee
Registration of LFAT Test for OBC and General Applicants
Registration of LFAT Test for PH, SC and ST Applicants
LFAT Exam Pattern
- Examination Mode: Offline
- Format of Exam: Subjective as well as objective
- Total Number of Question Paper: III papers each carrying 100 marks.
- Paper I: Questions will be based on language Ability
- Paper II: Questions will be based on General awareness and Current affairs
- Paper III: Questions will be based on legal Aptitude, Reasoning and Mental Ability
- Time Duration of this exam: 2 Hours and 30 Minutes
LFAT Exam Selection Procedure
- Applicants need to go for the Counselling by the law faculty allotted venue, University of Allahabad with all necessary documents.
- The concern officer first verifies their documents.
- With the help of score list of LFAT Exam seat allotment is done for qualifying examination.
- At finally, applicants remit the admission fees for the purpose of admission to BA LLB Course.
LFAT Exam Important Dates
LFAT Exam Online Registration Start date from
LFAT Exam Online Registration last date from
Test Date of LFAT offline Exam
Register at examhelpline.in to get more information about Law entrance exam.
#LFAT Application form#LFAT exam date#LFAT Exam Pattern#LFAT Admission process#AU LFAT registration#University of Allahabad BA LLB Admission#Allahabad University BA LLB Admission test#Law Faculty Admission Test