LAT Exam Details
Allahabad University conducted LAT Exam for admission into three-year LLB Course. In addition, it is briefly known as Law Admission Test. LAT is the Undergraduate test at University level. The Faculty of Law of the Allahabad University offered as many as 493 seats for the Admissions into Law programme. The Law Admission Test will be taken in the Month of August in one time in a year.
LAT Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have bachelor’s degree from any discipline from any recognised foreign and Indian University.
- Applicants of General category must have at least 45% marks of total aggregate in the qualifying degree programme. For ST and SC category can also eligible by having 40% marks.
- As per the order of Allahabad High Court, there is no age eligibility Criteria for the Exam.
- Applicants who are also appearing in the final year or result of final year in degree programme can also apply for the Law Admission Test.
- As per the rules and regulations of Bar Council of India, The Applicants who are holding degree of graduation from distance mode are considered as in valid or ineligible for the Admissions into LLB Programme.
LAT Exam Application form Details
- First click on the official website of Allahabad University for LAT Application form.
- Here the dropdown menu provided to choose the LAT programme by applicants.
- To register and applying for the Law admission Test of University of Allahabad, Applicants have to provide some basic information regarding date of Birth, Name, Parent’s name, e-mail id and phone Number.
- After that, Applicants have to check all the details given correctly.
- Applicants also upload their recent copy of photograph and scanned copy of signature.
- Applicants have to payment of Application fee of LAT using both offline as well as online mode also.
- Before finally submitting the Application form Applicants can edit and modify the details.
- At finally, Click on the submit button to submit LAT Application form.
LAT Exam Fee Details
LAT Exam Fee
Registration of LAT Test for General and OBC Applicants
Registration of LAT Test for SC,ST and PH Applicants
LAT Exam Pattern
- Examination Mode: Offline
- Format of Exam: Objective types of Questions.
- Total Number of Question Paper: III papers each having 100 marks.
- Paper I: Questions will be on language comprehension
- Paper II: Questions will be on General awareness and Current affairs
- Paper III: Questions will be on Reasoning and Mental Ability
- Time Duration of this exam: 2:30 Hours
LAT Exam Selection Procedure / LAT Admission process
- Selection procedure will be started in the month of September on offline mode for the Admissions to Law Programme.
- For the Counselling Round, The Applicants who have qualified the Law Admissions Test of Allahabad University will be invited on the given scheduled date and time.
LAT Exam Important Dates
LAT Exam Online Registration Start date from
LAT Exam Online Registration last date from
Test Date of LAT Exam
To get more information about Law entrance exam, register at examhelpline.in