KLEE Exam Details
(CEE)Commissioner of Entrance Exam is organised KLEE Exam. Moreover, KLEE is well known as Kerala Law Entrance Examination in Thiruvananthapuram. This is the admission test for 3 year LLB and also for integrated 5 year LLB programme. Self Financing and government law colleges in Kerala have offered this law programme. There are huge numbers of seats available for this law programme likewise for three year LLB programme 730 seats available and for 2110 seats for five year LLB programme.
KLEE Exam Eligibility Criteria
5 year programme of LLB
- Applicants need to have qualification of higher secondary or 10 with 2 exam pattern from any Universities of Kerala state.
- Applicants shall have passing marks at least 45% but the Applicants of ST/SC category need to have 40%.
- SEBC Applicants need to have 42% marks at least in the higher secondary examination.
- Applicants also in the qualifying exam of 10 with 2 patterns can apply for LLB Programme of 5 year.
- In the year of Admission the Applicants who get want to admission must have the age of 17 years old in the month of December at the year of admission. Integrated Five year programme of LLB no age limit criteria.
3 year programme of LLB
- Applicants also have degree of bachelor From the Kerala University or another recognised Kerala state university.
- Applicants who have 45% marks scoring or Applicants of ST or SC category have 40% in the exam qualifying.
- Applicants who are appearing in the last year of bachelor degree examination also valid.
- The best benefit is there in no age limit for lower and upper age Applicants.
KLEE Application form Details
- For the Application form of KLEE, first click on the available website.
- After that, registration done by applicants by clicking on candidate registration and Application form will be getting.
- Applicants have to provide necessary information for registration.
- Once registration is completed Applicants get their Application Number on their registered Mobile Number or Email Id.
- For Application form filling up, Applicants need to have password and Application number for login.
- Applicants need to upload their signed signature copy and photograph of passport size having relevance dimensions.
- Applicants have to fill up the KLEE Application form.
- Before process of Submit the application form cross check and verify it.
- Applicants need to print out the KLEE Application form for download it.
- Applicants have to submit the KLEE Application form along with required document with receipt of fee or demand draft on the CEE-Kerala Official address.
KLEE Exam Fee Details
KLEE Exam Fee
Registration of KLEE Test for General Applicants
Registration of KLEE Test for ST/SC Applicants
KLEE Exam Pattern
- Examination Mode: Offline Mode
- Format of Exam: multiple choice types of questions
- Two Types of Question Papers available: One for 3 years LLB and second one for 5 years LLB Programme.
- Total Number of Types questions will be asked: 200 questions
Paper will be based on:
- Aptitude for legal studies
- General Knowledge
- General English
KLEE Exam Selection Procedure
- Applicants are selected on the performance of KLEE Exam and they are participates in the Admission process in central.
- There is individual score list is prepared by the authority of exam conducting as per the exam rank obtain from KLEE exam.
KLEE Exam Important Dates
KLEE Exam for 3 years LLB Online Registration Start date from
KLEE Exam for 3 years LLB Online Registration end date from
KLEE Exam for 5 years LLB Online Registration Start date from
KLEE Exam for 5 years LLB Online Registration end date from
KLEE Exam for 3 years LLB offline exam
KLEE Exam for 5 years LLB offline exam
For latest details about Law entrance exam, register here.