KLEE Application Form 2018
Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Government of Kerala will conduct the Kerala Law Entrance Examination 2018 for admission to 5 year integrated LLB courses for academic year 2018-17 in the four Government Law colleges and the Private self financing Law colleges in Kerala. Kerala Five Year LLB Application Form 2018 is now available online. Eligible and Interested applicants can fill up the online KLEE Application Form 2018 in July 2018.
Overview of KLEE 2018
- Organized Authority: Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Government of Kerala
- Examination Name: Kerala Law Entrance Examination 2018 or Kerala Five Year LLB Entrance Exam 2018
- Commonly Known as: KLEE 2018
- KLEE 2018 Exam Dates: August 2018
- Courses Offered: 5 year integrated LLB courses
- Information About: KLEE Application Form 2018
- Status of Application Form of KLEE 2018: July 2018
- Official Site: cee-kerala.org
KLEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should have passed the Kerala Higher Secondary Examination or any other examination recognized university in Kerala OR
- Applicant should have passed 10+2 exam recognized by the Educational Authority of Central or State Government OR
- Applicant should possess such academic qualifications which are considered as equivalent to such 10+2 course by the BCI (Bar Council of India) with a minimum of 45% marks.
KLEE 2018 Application Fee:-
- For General and SEBC applicants: 600
- For SC/ST applicants: 300
The required application fee can be remitted by online payment or through Demand draft for the requisite amount drawn from a nationalized bank in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examination (CEE), payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
KLEE 2018 Application Form
- Applicants can apply Online Application for Kerala 5 Year LLB 2018 through official site of CEE Kerala.
- Then click on the link Kerala 5 Year LLB 2018 Online Application Form.
Steps for filling up KLEE 2018 Online Application Form
Step 1: Applicant Registration
- This is a onetime online procedure during which the applicants will get a system generated ‘Application No.’
- The applicants have to enter the required details and create password during the registration process.
Step 2: Applicant Login:
- The applicant has to provide the application no. & the password created during registration and on clicking the login, they have to click on the KLEE 2018 Application Form.
Step 3: Filling up of KLEE Application Form 2018
- The 1st step for filling up application form is to upload applicant’s recent passport size photograph.
- For uploading photograph, click on the ‘Fill up Application’ button. Under the section ‘Upload Your Photo’, click on ‘Browse’ button and upload your recent photograph.
- After that applicants have to fill up all the required details of online application.
- Then click on the submit button.
Step 5: Payment of Application Fee
- The prescribed application fees can be remitted either by online or Demand Draft by clicking ‘Payment of Application Fee’.
Step 6: Printout of the Application
- Applicant should take a printout of the online submitted application form.
Step 7: Send the printout of application & documents to the Commissioner for Entrance Exam
- Applicant should affix a photograph of the applicant with 3.5 x 4.5 sizes and left hand thumb impression in the space provided in the printout of the application.
- Applicant must sign in the specified areas on the printout of the application and attach required documents and should be enclosed in the envelope addressed to ‘The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, 5th Floor, Upper Zone, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram- 695001.
KLEE Important Dates 2018
- KLEE Online Application Starts from: July 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: August 2018
- Kerala 5 Year LLB Entrance Exam Date: August 2018
Thank you for visiting examhelpline Applicants can visit us for more information KLEE Application Form 2018, Admit Card, Answer Key, results, and exam results, Exam Pattern and Syllabus, Kerala LLB 5 Year Admission 2018, and Counselling for admission. Wish you all the best for KLEE 2018 to all the applicants.
#KLEE Application Form 2017#Application form#Admit card#Answer key#Result#Counselling#exam#examhelpline#Kerala 5 Year LLB 2016 Online Application Form#Kerala Five Year LLB Application Form 2016#KLEE 2016 Application Fee#KLEE 2016 Eligibility Criteria#KLEE Application Form#KLEE Application Form 2016#Online Application for Kerala 5 Year LLB 2016