KIITEE Law Exam Details
KIITEE is well known as KIIT Law School Admission Test. In addition, KIIT (kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology) has successfully organised the KIIT Entrance Examination. This is the Admission test or Entrance test for getting admission into law programme from undergraduate having BA LLB, B.SC LLB and BBA LLB. KIITEE Law Exam will be organised in 60 cities and 25 states in India.240 seats will be available for the Undergraduate Admission into Colleges. Near about 6000 applicants wants to get Admission into this Law Programme. KIITEE Law Exam will be taken in the month of April in offline mode and this is the level of University Level Examination and also held one time yearly.
KIITEE Law Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be passed out higher secondary examination or equivalent to 10th plus 2 exams Board.
- Applicants must have scored 45% marks at least in the aggregate of all subjects in the exam which is qualifying.
- Applicants also have to pass Secondary examination of 10 with 2 having science stream also have minimum percentage of above mentioned marks in the programme of BSC LLB degree.
KIITEE Law Exam Application form Details
- KIIT Law School Admission Test (KIITEE) Application from can be downloaded from its official website.
- Applicants have to choose the option of Online Application or Download. Applicants have to fill the form of Application of KIITEE either using offline or online mode.
- Applicants carefully read the form and fill up with necessary details.
- After the Application form filled up take the print of the form of KIITEE Law Exam.
- Take the print copy and at the given designed place sign on that form.
- With the necessary important documents and size of passport photograph of two copies put into envelop and submit it to the mentioned address.
Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus
KIITEE Law Exam Fee Details
There is no Application fee Chargeable for KIITEE Law Exam.
KIITEE Law Exam Pattern
- Test Mode: Online
- Exam of KIITEE Format: Multiple Choice types of questions
- Total Number of Questions: 120
- Marks for each answer which is correct: four marks
- There is one marks deducted for each negative answer
- Paper will be asked on: Logical and Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, Verbal Ability and General Knowledge
KIITEE Law Exam Selection Procedure
- As soon as the result of KIITEE Law exam will be declared, then the KIITEE Law Exam Selection Procedure will be started.
- KIITEE Law Exam counselling will be done on the merit of KIITEE Law Exam.
- Selection procedure for Admission into Undergraduate law programme is done using also document verifies and seat allotment also.
- Applicants have to go for the Counselling process on given time and date.
- After Process of Counselling has been done Applicants have to pay fees of Counselling.
KIITEE Law Exam Important Dates
Online Registration of KIITEE Exam date Start from
Online Registration of KIITEE Exam Last date
KIITEE offline Exam Date
Register here for the for latest details about Law entrance exam.