JMI Law Entrance Exam Details
JMI Law Entrance exam is taken for admission to BA LLB Programme. JMI Law Entrance exam is conducted by University of Jamia Milia Islamia. The law of faculty, JMI University offered as many as 120 BA LLB seats. This JMI Law Entrance exam is taken at national level for Undergraduate Law programme. JMI Law Entrance Exam is taken in the month of May at once in a year.
JMI Law Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be passed the 10+2 pattern examination as 12th pass or any equivalent examination from any school or institute of any Central Board or state.
- Applicants need to have minimum of 50% marks of total of all subjects and having English as a main subject.
- There is also having 5% relaxation in the minimum criteria of qualifying marks for providing valid certificates for the Applicants who are belonging to special category or reserved category.
- As the given age criteria, for the admission year in the month of July Applicants must be less than 21 years of age.
JMI Law Entrance Exam Application form Details
- First go for the official website of JMI University for JMI BA LLB Application form.
- For the registration of JMI Law Entrance Exam, Applicants have to click on Apply now field.
- Applicants have to fill up the application form of JMI BA LLB using correct information likewise academic, personal and other details.
- After given all the details Applicants need to payment for the Application form fees using Debit card , credit card and net banking in online mode and also using e-challan of standard bank only in offline mode.
- After that Applicants need to upload photographs and scanned files of signature as per the required size and dimensions.
- Applicants would be provided a registered number and password on the registered email address.
- For checking of JMI Law entrance exam application status Applicants can login by using registration number and password also.
JMI Law Entrance Exam Fee Details
JMI Law Entrance Exam Fee
Registration of JMI Law Entrance Test
JMI Law Entrance Exam Pattern
Examination Mode: Offline
Format of Exam: Objective types of Questions.
Number of Questions: 100
Time Duration of this exam: 1 Hour 45 Minutes
In JMI Law Entrance Exam Questions will be asked on Legal Aptitude, General Reasoning, General English, Elementary mathematics and general Knowledge.
JMI Law Entrance Exam Selection Procedure
- Counselling of the Admissions into JMI Law Programme can be done using the result of JMI Law Entrance Test.
- Shortlisted Applicants have to present at the venue for the counselling of JMI Law Programme at the scheduled time and date including the necessary document verification also.
- Admissions process can be started in the month of June and completed in this month also.
JMI Law Entrance Exam Important Dates
JMI Law Entrance Exam Online Registration Start date from
JMI Law Entrance Exam Online Registration last date from
Test Date of JMI Law Entrance Exam
Register here for the for latest details about Law entrance exam.