ITLA Exam Basic Details (ICFAI Test for Law Admissions)
ITLA test is also called as ICFAI Test for Law Admissions. This is the course for Undergraduate law programmes conducted by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE) Hyderabad. This undergraduate law programmes are BBA LLB and BA LLB. This is the University level of examination. The ITLA Test will be conducted in the month of May.
ITLA Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should have graduation of 12th pass or equivalent exam through English medium.
- In this qualifying examination, At least Applicants must have 50% marks.
- According to age criteria Applicants should not be more than 20 years of age in the month of August of year of Admission.
ITLA Application Form Details
- First visit the official site of ICFAI University. Here ask for the Application form of ITLA Examination.
- Then Applicants are directed to the Application form of ITLA Test and they are provided an online Application form of ITLA Law Test.
- Applicants need to fill up all the personal details into the Application form likewise name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Address and Parent’s Name.
- After successfully filling up the personal details, Applicants should be enter the 10th, 11th and 12th Board name and grades as academic details.
- Applicants have to choose the suitable language and also give the rate to proficiency of the very language here the English language proficiency is a must.
- Here Applicants need to give the details about extra-curricular activities of sports and school.
- After that also Applicants need to select the information source of ITLA.
- In the Application form the reason box for joining the programme is given and Applicants need to fill it.
- Applicants have to fill Parent’s and family background details in the form.
- After filling all the details at last Applicants need to payment the Application fees.
ITLA Application form Fee Details
ITLA Exam Fee
ITLA Test Registration fee
Application form fee can be pay through Demand draft, debit card, net banking and credit card also.
ITLA LLB Exam Pattern
Examination Mode: Online Mode
Format of ITLA Test: Multiple Choice types of questions
- The timing for the ITLA test will be 2 Hours. ITLA test have the 120 questions and for each correct answer the one marks awarded.
- For the wrong question 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- Questions will be asked on General Knowledge or Current affairs, Logical Reasoning, English, legal Reasoning and Analytical Reasoning also.
ITLA Selection Procedure
- Applicants can get the Admissions into the offered law programmes on the basis of online ITLA Test.
- After the examination, the merit list will be prepared for the shortlisted qualifying Applicants.
- After that the next selection process is personal interview and Applicants are invited to attend the personal interview as per the scheduled date and time at the counselling venue.
ITLA Important Dates
ITLA Online Registration Starts from
ITLA Online Registration end from
ITLA Online examination
For latest details about Law entrance exam, register here.