IPU CET LLB Exam Details
IPU CET Law is also called as IPU Common Entrance Test and organized by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU).For participate into various law colleges of undergraduate programme likewise BBA and BA LLB IPU CET LLB test will be conducted. In addition, There are seats offered for BA LLB are 1700 and for BBA LLB 660. But there are large numbers of participants about 12000 will be available for exam.
IPU CET LLB Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants have pass from Central Board of Secondary Examination (CBSE) or similar Examination board of 12th having 10 with 2 education system having the main English subject as compulsory
- In average marks of all subjects Applicants must have minimum 50%.
IPU CET LLB Application Form Details
- For the registration of IPU CET LLB first go to the official link of IPU.
- Here find the Application form of IPU CET LLB.
- For the LPU CET Registration enter the necessary information like Mobile Number, date of Birth, E mail Id, Name and Academic Qualifications also uploaded photograph and after that choose the study course and centre of exams also.
- Captcha code will be entering to prove being human and click for submit the code.
- Applicants have to see the details of application after successfully submit all the required details.
- Application have to pay the Application fee at the time the Application form is filled up.
- Take out the IPU CET Law Application form print out.
IPU CET LLB Application form Fee Details
IPU CET LLB Exam Fee
Registration of IPU CET LLB Test for General Applicants
IPU CET LLB Exam Pattern
Examination Mode: Offline Mode
Format of IPU CET LLB Test: Multiple choice types of questions
Topics asked in IPU CET LLB Exam Paper:
- General and logical Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Legal aptitude
- General English
IPU CET LLB Selection Procedure
- Applicants have to register of IPU CET LLB selection procedure after successfully payment for fee of counselling of 1000/- Rupees by choosing any of one option of offline or online.
- On using the online counselling, login id and password is used which is generated at the time of IPUCET Law Counselling.
- After that, Applicants have to fill up the choices for colleges and courses.
- Allotments of the seats will be done for Applicants on the base of preferred colleges and courses.
- Applicants need to be choose many choices that give chance to get the Admission into university.
- For the IPU CET LLB counselling many choices will be modify, edit or delete after the conduction of first round of IPU CET LLB counselling.
- Seat allotments done once Applicants need to payment for the Admission fees as Academic fees of 40000 either using online or offline mode for take part in the subsequent counselling rounds of IPU CET LLB.
- After payment fees Applicants go for the next selection Round.
- In the Second Selection Round Applicants are enable to upgrade their seats using the payment of academic fee.
- Allotment done for the Admission Applicants have to report at the assigned college using Academy fee Receipt, offer letter and Necessary documents and Academy fee.
- For the vacant posts Applicants need to conduct spot counselling round.
IPU CET LLB Important Dates
IPU CET LLB Online Registration Starts from
IPU CET LLB Online Registration end from
IPU CET LLB offline examination
For the more details about Under Graduate Entrance exam details register at examhelpline.in.