DU LLB Exam Details
DU LLB test is conducted for the Admission into LLB Course. It is organised at National level by Delhi University as it known as Delhi University LLB. This course or programmes generated at the three law centres of the University. Moreover, at the university’s campus law centre, Law centre I and II as many as 2611 seats are offered for LLB Course.
DU LLB Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have a degree of Graduation from the Delhi University or any other foreign or Indian University recognised as equivalent to University of Delhi.
- Percentage should be secured in category wised. Applicants of General category, the Eligibility Criteria need to minimum 50% of aggregates of all subjects.
- For OBC Applicants, the Eligibility Criteria required at least 45% of the total marks in aggregate.
- For the categories of SC/ST Applicants must have at least 40% from the aggregate of all subjects.
- According to new regulations of Bar Council of India, there is no upper age limit for this law faculty.
- The applicants who are appearing in the last year of the degree of qualifying exam of 10 with 2 with 3 year exam pattern those are also eligible for apply for DU LLB.
- Applicants who are appearing in postgraduate degree or also passed in postgraduate degree also valid for the DU LLB Course.
DU LLB Application form Details
First go for the official website of Delhi University for the DU LLB Application form.
- Applicants have to go for New User Registration button and click on it.
- Here Applicants should enter the necessary information regarding Mobile Number of name and name of Parents, valid Email id and Password for it.
- Likewise the registration should be done and conformation mail will be received in their mentioned Email id during registration.
- After that, for filling up the Application form of DU LLB Applicants have to login into their register account using login id and password.
- Moreover, Applicants need to upload signature and photographs after filling up the Application form of DU LLB programme.
- Before payment for Application fee, Applicants can change, edit and verify any kinds of information in the Application form.
- After payment for Application fee, Applicants should click on submit button and completed the processing of Application form.
- At last, Applicants should download and save the Application form.
DU LLB Exam Fee Details
Exam Fee for DU LLB
Registration of DU LLB Test
Payment can be done using any of one option Likewise, Net banking, debit card and credit card.
DU LLB Exam Pattern
Examination Mode: Offline Mode
Format of DU LLB Test: Objective types of questions
DU LLB Selection Procedure
- Counselling for the DU LLB can be done using online and for that go for official website of Online Counselling of DU LLB.
- After that Applicants login into with registered id and password.
- For the Online counselling fill all the necessary details likewise preferred colleges and examination qualifying details for getting Admission into DU LLB Course.
- At last click on save for uploading the details.
DU LLB Important Dates
Application form filled up start date for DU LLB
Application form filled up last date for DU LLB
Month of Test Date of DU LLB
To stay continue with us register at examhelpline.in.
#DU LLB Exam date#DU LLB Application Form#DU LLB Exam Details#DU LLB Exam Pattern#DU LLB Selection Procedure#DU LLB Eligibility#DU LLB entrance exam#Delhi University LLB entrance exam#Delhi University LLB Admission