CLAT Application form, eligibility, exam date, syllabus and pattern
CLAT is Common Law Admission Test, Which organized on the rotational basis through the 10th National Law Universities. Those National Law Universities is known as 18th NLUs. Common Law Admission Test conducted for the candidates to provide then list based on the ‘Merit-Cum-Preference’ to get admission into all University of National law into UG (Under Graduate) and PG (Post Graduate) law courses. CLAT exam is conducting every year, so this year the notification CLAT had already declared. In fact the CLAT Application form filling process will also start from the January 2018. So, all the candidates who want get admission into NLUs in law course they can apply.
CLAT is a non-constitutional body created in Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the expediency of candidates who wants to get admission for Law course into National Law University in this country. From the January 2018 CLAT Application Form is start and the last date to submit application form is March 2018. Candidates will get admission according to the eligibility, reservation, also according to the other criteria set down into the appropriate status of the different Universities who are participating.
To appear in the CLAT exam, you must submit the CLAT Application. So, here we provide the details about CLAT Application form, admit card, exam pattern and Syllabus, eligibility criteria, exam date, result and merit and also admission process.
Brief description about CLAT 2018
- Name of admission test: Common Law Admission test 2018
- Generally Popular as: CLAT 2018
- Conducting Authority: Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University
- Details About: CLAT Exam Date 2017 / CLAT exam schedule 2018
- Category of Test: Under Graduate & Post graduate
- Level of Test: National Level
- Test for admission into: Under graduate and post graduate course of Law
- authorized website: clat.ac.in
CLAT Eligibility Criteria
A). Eligibility Criteria for Under Graduate Law courses
- The Age limit for the NRIs, NRI Sponsored and also unreserved category is below 20 years.
- And the age limit for the SC / ST, OBC and also specially Abled Persona category is below 22 years.
- Unreserved, OBC, Specially Abled Persons category Candidates must required 45 %.
- And SC/ST category candidates must required 40 %.
- Candidates who are going give the March/April 2018 qualifying exam, they can also apply for CLAT 2018. But they must require the proof of passing qualifying exam at the admission time.
Click here for the more details about CLAT Eligibility Criteria for Under Graduate
B). Eligibility Criteria for Post Graduate Law courses
- Unreserved, OBC and SAP candidates must need 55 % marks.
- SC/ST category candidates must required 50 % marks.
- Candidates must pass the last Semester or final year exam of qualifying exam on the date admission.
- If candidates had given this final qualifying exam then they must submit their final result.
- There no age limit to appear in this exam
Click here for the more details about CLAT Eligibility Criteria for Post Graduate
CLAT Application form fee
- 4000/- for General, OBC, SAP and other category candidates
- 3500/- for SC/ST category candidates
- 400/- for last year question paper which is not count in application fee Rs.4,000/-
- Candidates also have to pay the bank transition fee to pay online fee
Mode to pay application fee
Candidates have to pay fee online through net banking or debit card or credit card. Also, candidates have to pay extra bank transaction fee.
Process of filling online CLAT Application form 2018
- To fill the CLAT online application form, first of all candidates have to refer the official webpage of CLAT or click on this: CLAT
- Now go the “Register Yourself” option, if you had not done the registration process.
- After the successful registration, candidates will get the login Id and password details at their registered emails id.
- Now into your account.
- Finally the CLAT Application form will open on your screen.
- Enter all the required details and fill up the application form of CLAT 2018.
- At the end submit application form.
Important document with online application form of CLAT 2018
- Scanned passport size photo with clear lenses and size is 30 mm X 45 mm and not more than 100 KB.
- Candidate’s signature in JPG/JPEG format with not more than 100 KB.
- In the case of Specially Abled Persons need certificate of impairment and also scribe declaration form by scribe in the predefine format.
CLAT Admit card 2018
Candidates who had successfully fill up and submit the application form they can download the Admit card of CLAT 2018 from 20th April 2018 by logging into their account. Candidates must take print out of CLAT Admit card and also must take at the examination hall at the time exam.
CLAT Important Date 2018
Publication of CLAT 2018 Notification
Date to display CLAT online Application Form 2018 submission
Last date for the submission of application form
Date to download CLAT Hall Ticket 2018
Exam Date of CLAT 2018
Date of publication CLAT Answer key 2018
Date to submit objection regarding to answer key
Final Date to display CLAT answer key
Date to release CLAT Result 2018
Result of CLAT 2018
CLAT 2017 result will be displayed on May 2018 at the official website of CLAT. CLAT will also release the CLAT Merit list on the day of result.
CLAT Exam pattern and Syllabus 2018
Click here for the Exam pattern and Syllabus of CLAT for UG
Click here for CLAT Syllabus and pattern for PG
Register here to continue with us and also for the latest details about exam.